Tell us what makes you a winner and win the most epic training experience of all time.
The prize package
a 1-week training camp in Mallorca with the BMC-Vifit Sport pro triathlon team (flights included)
a brand-new bike from BMC
a Polar Vantage V pro multisport watch
2 pairs of shoes from On Running
3 pairs of socks from Compressport
a triathlon transition bag from Orca
Sign up to be a winner
Polar Blood, Sweat & Data Competition 2018 rules
How to Enter the Competition
Register yourself to the competition on the campaign landing page. After sharing the campaign video and signing up, you'll be entered into our competition.
October 29th, 2018 – November 11th, 2018
The winners will be chosen from among those entrants who shared the campaign video and signed up to the competition on the campaign landing page. The winners will be contacted personally by email.
1. MAIN PRIZE: YOUR PERFECT TRAINING PACKAGE
BMC Training camp participation for one (1) person
Travelling costs; flights for one (1) person
1 x BMC road bike
2 x On Running running shoes
3 x Compressport compression socks
1 x Orca transition bag
By joining the competition, you accept the terms and conditions of the competition.
Specific Terms and Conditions
1. The competition promoter is Polar Electro Oy. The campaign runs at http://www.polar.com/bloodsweatanddata
2. No purchase or admission fee is required to enter the competition. By entering the competition, entrants confirm that they accept and understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (Specific and Standard Terms and Conditions).
3. The competition runs between October 29th, 2018 and November 11th, 2018 23:59 GMT.
4. This competition is open only to individuals of at least 18 years of age at the moment of entering the competition. Residents of New York and Florida are not eligible to enter the competition. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Right to enter the competition is limited to residents of selected countries. Eligible countries are listed at the end of these rules. Polar Electro Oy reserves the right to add new geographical limitations.
5. To enter this competition, the entrants need to register with their details on the campaign landing page.
6. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and/or Instagram. By entering the competition, you hereby release and hold Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and/or Instagram harmless from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
7. Entries by any other method than those specified will not be accepted. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or practices, or by any means which subvert the entry process will be void.
8. Eligible persons can participate as many times as they want. Incorrect or incomplete entries will not be accepted. All entries must be submitted from valid accounts.
9. Polar Electro Oy will choose one (1) winner from among those entrants who have shared the campaign video and signed up to the competition on the campaign landing page, and who have given the best and most inspiring explanation as to why they should win a prize. The winner will be contacted personally by email and asked to provide their mailing address for sending the prizes. The winner has to reply to the message within five (5) days following the announcement. If a winner does not reply to the message within five (5) days following the announcement, Polar Electro Oy reserves the right to choose another winner.
10. The prizes cannot be exchanged for money or other products. The winner of the main prize will be chosen after the competition period is over.
11. The competition prize value:
1. YOUR PERFECT TRAINING PACKAGE. The estimated commercial value of the prize is EUR 4000-5150 depending on the residential location of the winner.
12. Prize availability will be shared across all jurisdictions residents of which are eligible to enter the competition.
13. The winners will be contacted personally by email.
14. Delivery of the prizes: Polar Electro Oy will send the prizes to the winners by the end of December 2018.
16. In case of inconsistencies between these Specific Terms and Conditions and the Standard Terms & Conditions applicable to the competition organized by Polar Electro Oy, these Specific Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
17. All aspects of this competition will be governed by Finnish law.
Travel-related terms and conditions concerning the main prize
Prize includes (i) return/round trip economy class airfare for one (1) person to Palma, Mallorca from the airport hub closest to the Prize Winner’s home address, (ii) one (1) week BMC-Vifit training camp in Colonia Sant Jordi (approximate retail value of € 880). The Promoter will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. The flights shall be valued at approximately up to the following amounts depending on the region in which the Prize Winner is flying from (the amounts are approximate as the flight costs will only be finalized once the Prize Winner has been notified and will depend on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure city and Mallorca):
All dates are subject to change by the Promoter. The Prize Winner must be available to travel on the dates of BMC-Vifit Training Camp in May 2019. Other than as specified above and in the Training Camp description (https://optimizetrishop.com/collections/triathlon-camp-mallorca/products/one-person-in-single-room-half-board), all other travel costs, meals, spending money, transfers, and other additional or incidental expenses are not included in the Prize and will be the responsibility of the Prize Winner. The Prize Winner is also responsible for ensuring that he or she has a valid passport and arranges any necessary travel visas. The Promoter cannot and will not be held responsible for the Prize Winner being unable to use the Prize due to visa or other restrictions. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such travel documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the Prize Winners. It is strongly recommended that the Prize Winners also purchase appropriate travel and medical insurance.
All elements of the Prize are subject to availability and all components of the Prize must be taken together. The Promoter will, after consultation with the Prize Winner, arrange all air travel as stated for the Prize. Some restrictions to travel may apply and the Promoter will provide details of these to the Prize Winner at the time of booking. The Prize Winner’s travel will be subject to the terms and conditions of the nominated airline. Once the travel arrangements have been confirmed, the travel arrangements cannot be altered or cancelled.
Standard Terms and Conditions
These competition rules are applicable to the relationship between you and Polar Electro Oy when you enter any of our competitions or campaigns. The below definitions are generic to all our online competitions and campaigns. In case of a specific competition/campaign, you should follow the links on the relevant page of the website to the individual rules for that particular competition/campaign.
Employees of Polar Electro Oy and their respective agents, affiliates, subsidiaries and parent company, sales representatives, marketing affiliates and partners, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and members of the immediate families or household of each are not eligible for prizes. The promoter shall pay for the applicable lottery tax, if any. The prize winner will be responsible for paying all other taxes associated with the winning of the prize. No purchase or admission fee is necessary to participate. The contest promoter is Polar Electro Oy, Professorintie 5, 90440 Kempele, Finland.
"Competition" shall mean any of our online competitions; "we", "us", "our" shall mean Polar Electro Oy, Professorintie 5, 90440 Kempele, Finland; and "website" shall mean any website where the competition is online.
1. By participating in any of our Competitions, entrants agree to be bound by these rules (which may be amended or varied from time to time by us) and by our decisions, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition.
2. All prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. Arrangements for the fulfillment of prizes will be made by us. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to substitute any and all prizes with prizes of comparable value. All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.
3. In order to be eligible for prizes, the winner(s) (and guest if applicable) agree to (1) sign an affidavit of eligibility if required; (2) release us from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the prize or any portion thereof save where due to our negligence; and (3) sign a promotional release granting us the right to use your name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation. Entry into the Competition constitutes the winner(s)' agreement to sign such releases. The winner(s) (and guest if applicable) must complete all legal documents and return them to us within fourteen (14) days of receipt from us. Non-compliance will result in disqualification of the winner(s) and an alternative winner will be selected.
4. The receipt of any of the prize components of the Competition is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. The winner(s) are solely responsible for all insurance, applicable taxes and for any expenses not specified in the prize description.
5. We reserve the right to implement age requirements where necessary. Entrants aged 15 (18 in the USA) or under must obtain consent from their parent or guardian prior to entering the Competition. Competitions are not open to employees, or their immediate families, of Polar Electro Oy, affiliated companies and subsidiaries, and any and all sponsors. We also reserve the right to geographical restrictions for participation rights.
6. By entering the Competition, all entrants assign all rights, title and interest in all creative material uploaded onto the website.
7. For the names of the winner(s) up to one (1) month after the Competition closes, please send an SAE to Polar Electro Oy, Internet Marketing Team, Professorintie 5, 90440 Kempele, Finland specifying the Competition.
8. The winner(s) agree that Polar Electro Oy, its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and employees, and any other sponsors shall have no liability in connection with acceptance or use of any of the prizes awarded herein. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner at our absolute discretion.
9. Any personal information, including, without limitation, the entrant's name, age, address, telephone number and/or email address which is obtained by us by virtue of entrants entering the Competition may, with the entrant's consent, be used by us or disclosed to third parties for certain marketing, market research, analysis and related purposes. Please go to https://www.polar.com/en/legal/privacy-notice for more details on the use of such personal information and your right to remove your personal information from our database.
GREAT BRITAIN / IRELAND
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
USA (residents of New York and Florida are not eligible)