Bored with your workout routine, but not sure how to mix it up? Or maybe you don’t have a routine, but you’re eager to get started getting in shape?
If you’re running low on ideas, our Polar Workout Generator will provide you with fresh workout ideas based on the type of workout, intensity, and frequency you prefer. Think of it like a Choose Your Own Adventure for your fitness adventures.
For truly tailored smart workout guidance, check out the Polar FitSpark™ daily training guide.
Simply answer the questions below and you’ll get a ready-made cardio, strength, or mobility workout routine on video with a suitable intensity.
Then, click play and start getting fit (and sweaty)!
In the mood for more? Check out more Polar workouts below the Generator.
Want to Keep going? Try One (Or all) Of these Workouts:
Cardio & Strength
- 4-Week Workout Program (Anti-HIIT, Strength, Mobility)
- Quick Hiit Workouts
- Easy Cardio Exercises
- Anti-HIIT Workout
- CrossFit Style Strength Session
- 30-Minute Cardio Strength Bootcamp
- Functional Training With Fundamental Movements
- 5 Essential Strength Training Exercises
- Cardio-Strength-Mobility Combo
- 6 Animal Moves Functional Workout
- 8 Low-Impact Exercises (For All Fitness Levels)
Mobility & Active Recovery
- 30-Minute Easy Yoga Session
- 5 Hip Mobility Exercises
- Mobility & Movement
- Yoga For Endurance Athletes
- Light Workout
If you liked this post, don’t forget to share so that others can find it, too.
Or give it a thumbs up!
I like this article
Please note that the information provided in the Polar Blog articles cannot replace individual advice from health professionals. Please consult your physician before starting a new fitness program.