At a glance
For the first step into heart rate-based training.
- Shows heart rate on large and easy-to-read display
- Helps improve your fitness with manual heart rate target zone
- Displays a summary of your latest workout
- Simple one-button start and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk
- Safely exercise within your target zone
- Records average and maximum heart rate
- Suitable for swimming
› DemoView demo
- Manual target zone – bpmThis feature enables you to define the target zone as you want and is suitable for your training. You can set the target zone for your training as beats per minute (bpm), as a percentage of your maximum heart rate, or as a percentage of your heart rate reserve (HRR%).
- Polar OwnCode® (5kHz) – coded transmissionCoded heart rate transmission automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the training computer. The training computer picks up your heart rate from your transmitter only. Coding prevents interference from other training computers.
- HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarmYou can define your target zones for a training session based on heart rate to help define the right intensity. When you are out of the preset zones, the training computer will give a visual and audible alarm.
- Average and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate – bpmHeart rate is the measurement of the work your heart does. Heart rate can be expressed as the number of beats per minute or as percentage of your maximum heart rate. Heart rate can also be expressed as a percentage of your heart rate reserve, meaning the difference between your resting heart rate and maximum heart rate (HRR = HRmax - HRrest). In Polar software or during strength training, heart rate can be displayed as a graphical trend.
- HeartTouch – button-free operation of wrist unitWhen HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
- Training files (with summaries) – 1
- Date and weekday indicator
- Display text in English
- Time of day (12/24h)
- Water resistant – 30m
- Polar FT1 training computer
- Polar T31 coded transmitter
- FT1 Getting Started Guide
View all compatible accessories
View all training computers
Here are some other Polar training computers you might be interested in.