Polar Ignite 3
Polar Ignite 3 is a stylish fitness & wellness watch that helps you live a more energized life. It tracks your sleep, activity, and heart rate to provide guidance that’s tailored to your body and lifestyle.
Polar Pacer Pro
Polar Pacer Pro is an ultra-light, new-generation sports watch with integrated barometer that equips athletes with advanced tools to improve running economy, training sessions, and sports performance.
Sport is play – why complicate it? Polar Pacer is a no-nonsense sports watch that gives new athletes all the essentials, plus the specialized training tools they need to train better.
Polar Vantage V2
A powerful convergence of minimalist design, innovative technology, and intelligent training and recovery tools make Polar Vantage V2 our most formidable sportswatch to date.
Polar Grit X Pro
Built for military-level durability with sapphire glass and ultra-long battery, equipping you with new navigation tools, always-on outdoor features and Polar's ultimate training solutions.
Polar Vantage M2
Designed for function, the Polar Vantage M2 works as hard as you do. Our industry-leading technology is here to help you reach your goals and come back stronger. For that athlete attitude.
Polar Ignite 2
A fitness watch that’s sleek, simple and smart? Polar Ignite 2 is a true triple threat. Versatile and full of great features, it’s the perfect companion for any sport and any lifestyle.
A waterproof fitness watch with advanced wrist-based heart rate and integrated GPS, Polar Ignite offers you a full view of your day and guides you towards a more balanced life.
A beautifully simple watch with personalized daily workout guidance, 24/7 heart rate and activity tracking, plus automatic sleep and recovery applications.
Polar Vantage M
An all-round multisport & running GPS watch for anyone who loves setting new records. Polar Vantage M is a slim, lightweight training companion that gives you all the data you need to improve your performance.
Polar Grit X
An outdoor multisport watch with rugged yet lightweight design, ultra-long battery life and military-standard durability for anyone who prefers the trails over the roads.
A GPS running watch with wrist-based heart rate, advanced running features and Polar Running Program, Polar M430 is a top-level watch for runners who want more.
Polar Verity Sense
When freedom of movement is important to you, Polar Verity Sense is your go-to choice for any sport.
Widely regarded as the gold standard in wireless heart rate monitoring, this is the most accurate sensor in Polar’s history.
A reliable, high-quality heart rate chest strap for all your everyday sports with Bluetooth® and ANT+ connectivity. Get connected and get going.
Personalize any watch for any style and any need.
Replace or upgrade your Polar Sensor chest straps or arm bands.
Power & Cables
For charging your products and data transfer.
Mounts & Adapters
Adapt your product for any situation.
Want to change the world of fitness, sports, and health?
Join the pioneers.
Every body has a story to tell - our technology enables people to listen to theirs and understand the story it’s trying to tell.
At Polar, we are proud to be able to say that we genuinely help people all over the world improve their fitness, performance, and health. We are a global company with big ambitions and an exciting future, so we need the right talent in the right roles doing the right things.
A company with a purpose, huge aspirations, rewarding and exciting work, plus a strong team spirit: it’s an environment where the right person can thrive, develop a unique set of skills, grow as a professional, and as a person.
If this interests you, browse our careers page to find a suitable position.
Polar Electro is founded in 1977 and is the market leader and pioneer in providing technology and solutions for all those improving their fitness and sports performance. Today, Polar training computers and services are the number one choice among active people and professional athletes worldwide.
At Polar we offer you excellent development opportunities and a dynamic, international working environment. Come to work in an innovative company that helps people to reach their goals.
We are now looking for IPR manager for a permanent position. The IPR manager will work in the Polar Research Center organization in Polar R&D and will closely follow the Polar product and service development work. The stakeholders include all relevant Polar teams globally.
Your duties will include:
- Running invention management including processing invention reports and carrying out patentability assessments
- Executing patent, trademark and industrial design application filings and prosecution in collaboration with external IP partners
- Carry out IP risk assessment studies during R&D projects and carry out IPR infringement analyses
- Managing the Polar IP portfolio and carry out required supporting actions relating to legal disputes and renewal of IP registrations
- Taking care of the IPR-related documentation and docketing
We expect you to have state-of-art knowledge in the IP field:
- At least three-years experience as a patent agent, corporate agent or a patent engineer in relevant field of industry
- A good knowledge on IPR-related documentation and data systems
- Good experience on inventor relationships and invention management, and capability to inspire and motivate inventors
- Solid understanding on patent systems, such as EP, US and PCT systems
- Good capability to see the big picture behind details and vice versa
- Good communication skills both in Finnish, English, written and spoken
- A high degree of self-motivation and ability to work alone, managing personal work and setting sensible priorities according to current requirements
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking capability
- Ability to work with people from different areas and background, such as operations, legal, marketing, commercial, and other company locations and contribute to a good team spirit.
- Excellent communication skills
- M.Sc, M.Tech or higher university degree in relevant field
- Excellent command of written and spoken Finnish and English
The position is located in Kempele, Finland and you will report to Research Director Jyrki Schroderus.
Please send your application with salary request and CV by March 31, 2023.
For further information please contact Jyrki Schroderus tel. +358407009077.
An Open application to Support Services (IT, HR, Data, Processes & Quality)
An Open application to Production & Logistics
An Open application to Global Marketing
An Open application to Global Customer Care
An Open application to R&D