Polar Ignite 3
Polar Ignite 3
Polar Ignite 3 is a stylish fitness & wellness watch that helps you live a more energized life. It tracks your sleep, activity, and heart rate to provide guidance that’s tailored to your body and lifestyle.
Polar Pacer Pro
Polar Pacer Pro is an ultra-light, new-generation sports watch with integrated barometer that equips athletes with advanced tools to improve running economy, training sessions, and sports performance.
Sport is play – why complicate it? Polar Pacer is a no-nonsense sports watch that gives new athletes all the essentials, plus the specialized training tools they need to train better.
Polar Vantage V2
A powerful convergence of minimalist design, innovative technology, and intelligent training and recovery tools make Polar Vantage V2 our most formidable sportswatch to date.
Polar Grit X Pro
Built for military-level durability with sapphire glass and ultra-long battery, equipping you with new navigation tools, always-on outdoor features and Polar's ultimate training solutions.
Polar Vantage M2
Designed for function, the Polar Vantage M2 works as hard as you do. Our industry-leading technology is here to help you reach your goals and come back stronger. For that athlete attitude.
Polar Ignite 2
A fitness watch that’s sleek, simple and smart? Polar Ignite 2 is a true triple threat. Versatile and full of great features, it’s the perfect companion for any sport and any lifestyle.
A beautifully simple watch with personalized daily workout guidance, 24/7 heart rate and activity tracking, plus automatic sleep and recovery applications.
Polar Vantage M
An all-round multisport & running GPS watch for anyone who loves setting new records. Polar Vantage M is a slim, lightweight training companion that gives you all the data you need to improve your performance.
Polar Grit X
An outdoor multisport watch with rugged yet lightweight design, ultra-long battery life and military-standard durability for anyone who prefers the trails over the roads.
A GPS running watch with wrist-based heart rate, advanced running features and Polar Running Program, Polar M430 is a top-level watch for runners who want more.
Polar Verity Sense
When freedom of movement is important to you, Polar Verity Sense is your go-to choice for any sport.
Widely regarded as the gold standard in wireless heart rate monitoring, this is the most accurate sensor in Polar’s history.
A reliable, high-quality heart rate chest strap for all your everyday sports with Bluetooth® and ANT+ connectivity. Get connected and get going.
Personalize any watch for any style and any need.
Replace or upgrade your Polar Sensor chest straps or arm bands.
Power & Cables
For charging your products and data transfer.
Mounts & Adapters
Adapt your product for any situation.
Collaborate with Polar Research Team
At Polar Research Center, we are always open to suggestions for new collaboration opportunities. Do you have an idea to share? These guidelines tell you how to proceed if you’re interested in conducting or proposing a collaborative research study with us. Submit your research proposal and we’ll be in touch.
A research proposal should include the following documents
These guidelines apply to the scientific studies done in collaboration with Polar Electro Oy.
Please send your research co-operation application to the email address below. Proposals are evaluated and response given to applicant within two weeks.
NDA procedures are used if needed.
The language required in all (international) project initiatives is English.
- Presentation of the research unit (institute, university, department etc.)
- background and general presentation
- private or public (funding base)
- staff and equipment resources
- Presentation of the responsible researcher
- curriculum vitae
- main recent publications of the topic
- Research plan (max 10 pages)
- abstract (1 page)
- introduction (background, literature)
- study population (subjects)
- measurements and other methods (e.g. statistics)
- benefits to Polar
- ethical issues
- budget and proposal for Polar support (technology, money, other)
- research group (and responsibilities)
- publication plan
Proposals are reviewed using the following criteria
- significance and originality value for the company
- competence of the study plan (probability to succeed)
- competence of the responsible researcher
- adequacy of the resources (personnel, facilities, equipment) in the research unit
- justification of expenses
1. Very important and relevant to Company
- to be accepted as proposed
- to be accepted after changes/modifications
2. Important, but not of current interest of Company
- to be rejected or transferred to " the waiting list"
3. Not interesting and not in relation to Company actions
- to be rejected