The Polar H10 heart rate sensor is for everyone who loves beautifully engineered products and extremely accurate heart rate readings. There are actually two parts that make up the Polar H10 experience: the Polar H10 heart rate sensor and the new Polar Pro chest strap.
Polar H10 is compatible with all Polar watches and trackers that use Bluetooth to transfer data.
Starting from 89,90 € / $89.90
The Polar H10 heart rate sensor provides advanced heart rate monitoring and features an accurate measuring algorithm. The new Polar Pro chest strap includes extra interference-preventing electrodes to ensure heart rate is captured accurately and without interference. The strap also comes with a buckle mechanism and silicone dots that help keep it in place during training.
Polar H10 key features
- Interference-preventing electrodes in the strap
- A new measuring algorithm
- Internal memory for 1 training session
- Improved battery life
- Updatable software
- Improved chest strap design
Polar H10 vs. Polar H7
If you have the Polar H7 heart rate sensor, but you’re thinking to upgrade, here’s a nifty comparison chart.
|FEATURES||Polar H10||Polar H7|
|Bluetooth Low Energy||X||X|
|5 kHz transmission (Gymlink)||X||X|
|Updatable software (over the air)||X|
|Compatible with 3rd party apps||X||X|
|Operation time (BLE + 5 kHz on)||400 h||200 h|
|Improved chest strap||X|
|New measuring algorithm||X|
|Price||89,90 € / $89.90||69,90 € / $79.90|
Making the most out of Polar H10’s internal memory
One of the most notable features is Polar H10’s internal memory that you can use to store a training session. This comes in handy when you don’t want to wear a sports watch or can’t take your phone with you, for example for swimming, volleyball and basketball.
As of now, you can record a session with Polar H10 by starting the recording on Polar Beat – our free fitness and training app available for Android and iOS.
Quick tips for recording a training session with Polar H10 and Polar Beat
- As of now, you can only start the recording with Polar Beat.
- Once you start the recording, keep wearing Polar H10 until the end of the session. If you take it off, Polar H10 will sense that you have ended your session.
- Stop recording with Polar Beat or by taking the sensor off the chest strap.
- Download the training session via Polar Beat.
- For more quick tips on how to use Polar H10, check out the Polar H10 support pages.
Where and when can I get my
HEART hands on Polar H10?
Order the Polar H10 in the official Polar webstore right now!
If you liked this post, don’t forget to share so that others can find it, too.
Or give it a thumbs up!
I like this article
Please note that the information provided in the Polar Blog articles cannot replace individual advice from health professionals. Please consult your physician before starting a new fitness program.