The content contained in the Media Gallery, such as logos, images, graphics, text, audio video and other material, as well as the domain names, tagline, organization and user look-and-feel (collectively, “the Content”), is protected by copyright, trademark and other such laws in Finland and/or other countries, and is owned or controlled by Polar Electro Oy (“Polar”) or its licensors.
IMPORTANT: THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND POLAR. READ THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD ANY CONTENT. BY USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR DOWNLOADING ANY CONTENT FROM THE WEBSITE, OR BY CLICKING THE “I ACCEPT TERMS & CONDITIONS”, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT AND BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THEN YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO DOWNLOAD OR USE ANY CONTENT.
1. LICENSE: Polar grants you a with a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license that permits you to use Content downloaded from this website solely for bona fide, legal purposes in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
2. All trademarks, copyrights and all other rights to the logos and images shall remain with Polar.
3. YOU MUST NOT copy, modify, share, sub-license, sell, lend, rent, distribute or make available any logos or images or use any Content for any commercial or non-commercial purpose. YOU SHALL ensure that you comply with all possible specific terms concerning the use of certain piece of Content and you are solely responsible of possible sanctions related to any misuse.
4. YOU SHALL NOT under any circumstances use any Content downloaded from this website in conjunction with any fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, libelous, infringing or illegal activities and/or materials. You understand that you shall have the sole and full responsibility for any such unauthorized use.
5. POLAR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING IN EACH CASE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF ANY CONTENT DOWNLOAD FROM THE WEBSITE.
6. TERM: Your right to use any Content will terminate automatically without notice if you fail to comply with the terms or conditions of this Agreement however, the following provisions of this Agreement will survive termination and will remain in effect after termination: 3, 4, and 5.
7. GENERAL: All rights not specifically granted herein are reserved by Polar and/or its Licensors. This license is the entire agreement between you and Polar, superseding any other agreement or discussions, oral or written, and may not be changed except by mutually signed agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Finland.