How to use exercise duration timer
Polar FT7 training computer has an exercise duration timer, which enables you to record exercise time without using the transmitter.
To time your exercise
1. In Time view, press the OK button twice.
2. Press the DOWN button until DURATION/TIME is displayed.
3. 'Check heart rate transmitter!' is displayed after 15 seconds. Press the OK button and continue timing.
4. Stop the timing by pressing the BACK button twice.
5. Summary of the timing session is displayed. Press the BACK button to return in Time view.
A file of the timing is saved only when the recording has lasted for more than one minute.