How to edit settings with Polar UpLink Tool (Polar F4)
1. You need to have dynamic loudspeakers/headphones and a sound card in your computer in order to use Polar UpLink Tool.
2. In your Polar product select Time of Day display, press SET button and scroll to SETTINGS mode. Place the Polar product less than 10 cm/ 4" from the loudspeaker/headphones. Do not move the Polar product during the data transfer.
3. Select the settings you want to upload to your Polar product and click the Transfer button.
4. The Polar product automatically starts to upload the information. Text COM appears on the Polar product display. You will hear a chirping sound while information is transferred to Polar product.
5. All settings are transferred completely to the Polar product when text UpLink OK is displayed and you hear a clinking sound.
6. Press and hold the OK button to return to the Time of Day display.
If the data transfer was unsuccessful
1. Remember not to wear the transmitter.
2. Bring the Polar product closer to the loudspeakers/headphones.
3. Turn the volume level of the loudspeakers/headphones up.
Usually laptop loudspeakers are piezo type and thus not suitable with data transfer.
Polar UpLink Tool Software