Discover Your Potential with Polar Unite, Your Assistant to Better Fitness
Over the last several months, many have been inspired to focus or refocus on their fitness and wellbeing. Polar Unite answers this call by combining the company's world-class features, technology, and science in a simple, stylish product that’s optimized for 24/7 use.
Where to start is often the first question that comes to mind when setting off or getting back on a path to fitness. Polar Unite takes the guesswork out of the equation from the beginning, through personalized, ready-made workouts, wellbeing guidance, and a complete toolbox of easy-to-understand features and insights that make it simple to get moving.
It starts with FitSpark™, a daily training guide that delivers on-demand workouts straight to your wrist. Unlike other fitness “guides” on the market, FitSpark is truly personalized, taking into consideration your sleep, recovery, fitness level, and training history to recommend tailored workouts each day. It also provides animated instructions for helpful guidance for strength, cardio, and supportive training, while timers, instructions, and vibrations guide you through the workout, keeping you on track.
During exercise, it’s critical that you have access to simple, instant data and insights to keep you going. Polar Unite provides real-time training stats that allow you to visualize the effort of your workout and easily see if you’re under or overdoing it. And following each workout, Polar Unite offers immediate insights about time spent in certain heart rate zones, how many calories you burned, and how much strain your training session put on your cardiovascular system, making it easy to track and monitor progress over time. If you’re heading outside, the connected GPS functionality provides even more training options for whichever adventure suits your style.
Making progress is all about balance. It’s the other 23 hours of the day when you’re not exercising that real change happens. As wellbeing is such a critical part of any fitness journey, Polar Unite also offers insight into your sleep and recovery, showing you how well you slept and how well your autonomic nervous system recovered. Simply put, you’ll know in detail each morning how well you were able to recover from the demands on your body the day before, which will help you prepare for the day ahead and make adjustments for the night to come.
“Polar is dedicated to making fitness make sense. There are plenty of fitness wearables on the market, but typically you’re forced to choose between practicality, price and performance,” says Justin Chacona, Chief Marketing Officer at Polar Global. “With Polar Unite, we really focused on these three core challenges, and the result is a truly stunning product that’s packed with all the essential fitness tools and technology you need to get moving, but a price that’s reasonable.”
Weighing only 32 grams, Polar Unite is light enough to be worn comfortably around the clock, and smartphone notifications make staying connected simple. The bright, color touchscreen is customizable, featuring different watch face color options and a variety of wristband colors are available to match any style. The battery offers up to four days in watch mode with continuous heart rate tracking and up to 50 hours in training mode with connected GPS.
Polar Unite also includes a variety of performance and Polar Smart Coaching features:
- A key factor in a holistic look at our health is insight into our sleep. With Sleep Plus Stages™, you can track your sleep stages and cycles and get detailed insights into your sleep quality with a Sleep Score each morning. Getting easily understandable data about your sleep helps you make the necessary adjustments to get better sleep.
- Busy lifestyles incur added stressors that aren’t just physical - travel, work stress, and environmental factors all take a toll. Nightly Recharge™ measures your autonomic nervous system (ANS) recovery, and gives daily feedback on how well you have recovered from the day before.
- Serene™ helps relax your body and calm your mind with guided breathing exercises. Making breathing exercises a new habit helps you manage stress levels and sleep better.
- Fitness test: Test your fitness level quickly without breaking a sweat to know where you’re at now to motivate you to start, maintain or increase the level of physical exercise you are doing.
- Continuous heart rate measurements provide more in-depth insight into how your body responded to daily activities and sleep. Combined with activity information, it can help you to learn what are the most meaningful physical activity moments during your day.
- Polar Unite gives you a personalized activity goal and motivates you to keep moving. The Activity Guide offers insight into how active you've been and tips on reaching your daily goal.
- Diet can be just as important as exercise in meeting our health goals. Smart Calories makes it easy to understand the number of calories burned during training sessions as well as total daily calories based on your personal information and how hard you're training.
Polar Unite is available today at www.polar.com/unite for €149.90 / $149.95 in black, white, pink, and blue, with size small and M/L wristbands included in each package. Mint and blush silicone accessory bands are available now for €22.90 / $22.95 along with a variety of existing color and textile options like leather and PET woven fabric to choose from.
For over 40 years, Polar has been the innovator of sports technology, helping athletes and coaches achieve peak performance. Polar began with heart rate monitoring and has since expanded into multiple training solutions for elite athletes, coaches and active fitness enthusiasts. Polar remains the trusted performance partner due to our accuracy, reliability and superior experience. Polar’s award-winning product range includes pioneering sports wearables that work elegantly with Polar training apps and cloud services.
Headquartered in Finland, Polar is a privately held company that operates in more than 80 countries. Polar products are sold through over 35,000 retailers globally. For more information, please visit polar.com.
Max Borges Agency for POLAR
P: 305-374-4404 ext. 171