At Polar we say ‘Every body has a story’. By helping people listen to their body and understand the story it’s telling them, we can help them improve their fitness and health goals. Joining the Polar team means you have the opportunity to help make their stories, and your story, a big success.
We are constantly looking for the most gifted individuals to join our global company. For us, it’s important that we find the right person for the right vacancy. That’s why we ensure that the candidate’s specific needs and expectations closely match the job requirements.
With interesting tasks, excellent resources, exciting benefits and a unique team spirit, it’s an ideal environment for candidates wanting to challenge themselves and develop their skills. And who knows, our next winning candidate could be you!
Please send your open applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Polar as an employer
So what is Polar like as an employer? Well, we’d like to think a good one. Just look at our continuous investment in employee development. Or the fact that, to us, the well-being of each team member is of the utmost importance. It’s all part of our dedication to finding new ways in which our employees can improve their skills and be motivated in their work.
Group Accounting Manager
Application closing date
You will be responsible for managing the consolidation of financial statements of the Polar Group as well as acting as the administrator of the application system used for this purpose. You will be actively supporting, guiding and instructing the accountants and controllers of the Polar Group on financial and accounting matters. You will be planning and directing the year-end closing of the accounting records, managing contacts with all stakeholders including auditors and you will be in charge of producing the annual report. You will lead and backup the Finance Team at Polar HQ (4 – 5 employees).
Type of employment
- Proven experience in consolidating Financial Accounts
- Systems, project and people management experience
- MSc in Economics (or similar)
- Experience in SAP is a must, experience in Tagetik an advantage
- Fluent in English and Finnish, verbal and written communication
- Hands-on, ready–to-help, solution and results oriented mindset
The position includes travelling and is located at our headquarters in Kempele, Finland.
For further information, please contact Bernhard Fey, tel. +358 (0)8 5202 100. Please send your application to email@example.com by January 18, 2017.
Application closing date
The ideal candidate will be working with global production planning, production execution and quality management information systems. The primary focus of his/her work will be on making sure that the systems serve business users. He/she will be also taking part in different development projects. He/she will collaborate with Polar information system teams and business users to deliver robust manufacturing information tools.
Type of employment
- Passion for solving issues.
- Good knowledge of SAP PP, MM & QM modules and their technical background. Knowledge of ABAP is a plus.
- General knowledge of electronics manufacturing processes.
- A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work alone, managing own work and setting sensible priorities according to requirements.
- A good level of inter-personal and communication skills to be able to communicate with a wide range of people.
- A good understanding of documentation requirements and able to able to clearly present complex ideas and technical designs.
- Ability to work with people from different areas (operations, legal, commercial) and cultural backgrounds in global organization to contribute to a good team spirit.
- Ability to investigate alternative solutions, to challenge others’ views, to come with your own suggestions and put problems into perspective.
- Flexible attitude and ability to perform under pressure.
- A will to continuously develop your skills, learn new things, and utilize your knowledge.
- Relevant university or higher vocational degree e.g. in Information Management.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Finnish and English.
The position includes travelling and is located at Kempele, Finland.
For further information please contact Mr. Jouni Juvonen, tel. +358 (0)50 485 5504 on Tuesday January 17, 2016 between 14:00 – 16:00. Please send your application with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 22, 2017.