At Polar we say ‘Every body has a story’. By helping people listen to their body and understand the story it’s telling them, we can help them improve their fitness and health goals. Joining the Polar team means you have the opportunity to help make their stories, and your story, a big success.
We are constantly looking for the most gifted individuals to join our global company. For us, it’s important that we find the right person for the right vacancy. That’s why we ensure that the candidate’s specific needs and expectations closely match the job requirements.
With interesting tasks, excellent resources, exciting benefits and a unique team spirit, it’s an ideal environment for candidates wanting to challenge themselves and develop their skills. And who knows, our next winning candidate could be you!
Please send your open application on a selected competence area:
So what is Polar like as an employer? Well, we’d like to think a good one. Just look at our continuous investment in employee development. Or the fact that, to us, the well-being of each team member is of the utmost importance. It’s all part of our dedication to finding new ways in which our employees can improve their skills and be motivated in their work.
Application closing date
The primary duties and responsibilities in this position are to ensure fluent and cost-effective engineering change management of Polar products within the agreed schedule and with minimum interruption of operations. The ideal candidate will take overall responsibility related to engineering changes of Polar products in different phases of the product lifecycle. These duties consist of analyzing change requests, evaluating, planning, implementing and closing changes according to the engineering change management process in co-operation with cross-functional stakeholders. As a team leader, the responsibilities are to lead the engineering change management team, organizing and leading bi-weekly change review meetings as well as reporting change management KPIs. He/she is also expected to engage necessary engineering resources in evaluating the effects of engineering changes prior change implementations. Other duties are to provide necessary training inside the entire organization and continually improve engineering change management processes, practices, and tools.
Type of employment
We expect you to have:
- Solid understanding of engineering change management principles and its role for the business.
- Good knowledge of PDM/PLM/ERP tools and their role in engineering change management.
- A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work alone.
- Ability to work unsupervised, analytically and systematically, and as part of the team.
- Fluent communication skills in multi-national company culture.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in a technical curriculum or prior proven experience in a corresponding role in Change Management, Manufacturing, Production Planning, or Supply Chain.
- Fluent verbal and written language skills, both Finnish and English.
The position is located at PEOY, Kempele, Finland
For further information, please contact Hannu Hannila August 22nd or August 24th 10-12AM, tel. +358 40 8221 597. Please send your application with salary request to https://apply.teamio.com/public/respond?vacancy=1304338225&rps=202 by 2nd of September 2018.
Application closing date
Join our team of top talents and sports buffs to develop global e-commerce and digital marketing solutions!
The key focus in this position is to develop and maintain Polar Electro’s e-commerce and marketing solutions for global sales and marketing (B2B and B2C). You’ll get to combine the roles of a specialist, internal ‘consultant’ and project manager. The role can be modified according to your own interests. This is an opportunity to build bridges between sales and marketing and work with the world’s leading e-commerce and marketing solutions in the world of sports and fitness.
In this permanent position, you’ll be a key team member of the Business Applications Development Team, working together with other systems managers and always having the support of your team.
- Collaboration with key stakeholders (global sales and marketing) to define the functionalities of e-commerce and digital marketing solutions
- Collaboration with suppliers and internal colleagues to develop and implement state-of-the-art solutions for Polar Electro’s global use
- Working independently to maintain IT solutions and provide a second-level system support for the main users
Type of employment
- Knowledge of digital marketing solutions: websites, marketing content management, social media marketing, etc.
- Knowledge of B2B and B2C e-commerce solutions, e-commerce processes and e-commerce best practices
- Knowledge of SAP Hybris e-commerce solution
- Knowledge of marketing automation solutions
- Proactive and independent person with ‘can do attitude’
- Willingness and skills to work with technical IT maintenance tasks and routines
- Team player
- Fluent Finnish and English language skills
The position is located in Oulu area, Finland.
For further information, please contact Mr. Jouni Juvonen, tel. +358 (0)50 485 5504 on August 22 between 10:00 – 11:00. Please send your application with salary request via https://apply.teamio.com/public/respond?vacancy=1306338732&rps=202 by September 7, 2018.