If Polar Flow app doesn’t find your Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2, check that
- there's enough battery both in your Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 and your mobile device.
- your Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 is up to date.
- Bluetooth is turned on in your mobile settings.
- you are not wearing heart rate sensor when attempting to sync.
If a heart rate sensor is close by, remove the sensor from the strap.
This stops Bluetooth signal transmission from the sensor, which might interfere with pairing.
- your Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 is unplugged from your computer. You cannot pair Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2 when it’s hooked to its USB cable.
- you are wearing Polar Loop on your wrist. Polar Loop back case needs to touch your skin for its button to work.
After you’ve checked the above, try pairing again. The connection is established by tapping the touch button on your bracelet.
If the Polar Flow app still doesn’t find your Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2
- Turn the flight mode on and off in your Polar Loop/Polar Loop 2.
- Take the bracelet off your wrist. Cover the connector on the back of the bracelet with your finger. Tap the button and place the bracelet on your phone.
- Close Polar Flow app and restart your phone. Start the app again and try pairing once more.
Contact email@example.com if you still need assistance.