How do I start using Polar Loop?
To start using Polar Loop, you need to go to the Polar Flow web service:
- Plug in your Polar Loop to your computer’s USB port with the cable that came in the box.
- Go to flow.polar.com/loop.
- Download and install Polar FlowSync, the syncing software that you need for communication between your computer, the Polar Flow web service and Polar Loop.
- Create a Polar account in the Polar Flow web service (if you don’t already have one) and set up your Polar Loop.
- Trim the Polar Loop band to fit your wrist. See a video here for instructions: flow.polar.com/loop.
- Put it on and start tracking your activity.
See the online user manual for more details and videos on how to get started.