At Polar we say ‘Every body has a story’. By helping people listen to their body and understand the story it’s telling them, we can help them improve their fitness and health goals. Joining the Polar team means you have the opportunity to help make their stories, and your story, a big success.
We are constantly looking for the most gifted individuals to join our global company. For us, it’s important that we find the right person for the right vacancy. That’s why we ensure that the candidate’s specific needs and expectations closely match the job requirements.
With interesting tasks, excellent resources, exciting benefits and a unique team spirit, it’s an ideal environment for candidates wanting to challenge themselves and develop their skills. And who knows, our next winning candidate could be you!
Please send your open applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Polar as an employer
So what is Polar like as an employer? Well, we’d like to think a good one. Just look at our continuous investment in employee development. Or the fact that, to us, the well-being of each team member is of the utmost importance. It’s all part of our dedication to finding new ways in which our employees can improve their skills and be motivated in their work.
UI Designer for a temporary position (~11 months)
Application closing date
The position includes designing world class end user experience (UX) for Polar Mobile and Web applications, creating exclusive UI solutions for our customers, and conducting end-user usability tests in Polar scrum teams.
Type of employment
Fixed term contract (11 months)
- Proven capability of making creative UI solutions
- UI design experience on both iOs and Android platforms
- Experience on modern agile development practices
- Experience on Adobe Creative Cloud tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop and Muse
- Creating design solutions that exceed customer expectations
- High consumer-oriented attitude with a passion to create great Polar products
- Good team working skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Hands-on attitude
- Usability or UI testing skills
- B. Sc. Or M. Sc. Degree in relevant field
- Graphic design skills will be considered as an advantage
The position is located at our headquarters in Kempele, Finland.
For further information please contact Mr. Kai Pietilä tel. +358 (0)8 5202 367. Please send your application with salary request to email@example.com by the 27th of April 2015.