s3+ stride sensor
Polar RS800CX speed measurement with different sensors
Polar RS800CX training computer is compatible with these sensors:
- s3 stride sensor W.I.N.D. (for running speed)
- s3+ stride sensor (for running speed)
- CS speed sensor W.I.N.D (for cycling speed)
- CS cadence sensor W.I.N.D
- G3 GPS sensor W.I.N.D. (for general exercise speed measuring on land)
- G5 GPS sensor (for general exercise speed measuring on land)
If speed signal from stride sensor or speed sensor is out of range during exercise (e.g. type of sport changes during exercise) RS800CX automatically starts receiving speed and distance data from the GPS sensor if it is enabled. This automatic switching from one sensor to another secures speed and distance measurement throughout your training session. When the stride sensor / speed sensor is back in range and you wish to switch back to using it, you need to enable the sensor manually.
To find stride sensor / speed sensor during exercise
1. Press and hold LIGHT button.
2. Select Seek sensor.