Test-drive the Polar ProTrainer 5 software with this 30-day trial!
Use the software to plan your exercises and to download done exercises from your Polar product. See your progress in the exercise graph; analyze your heart rate curve and heart rate distribution, compare your success on different days. Create progress reports to know where you are heading. To open sample exercises, select File → Open HR File and pick the exercise file from Samples folder.
Polar ProTrainer 5 trial software is compatible with:
- Polar CS600 (included in set)
- Polar CS600X / CS600X with Power (included in set)
- Polar CS400 (included in set)
- Polar RS800 / RS800G3 / RS800sd (included in set)
- Polar RS800CX / RS800CX BIKE / RS800CX MULTI / RS800CX Pro Team Edition / RS800CX RUN (included in set)
- Polar RS400 / RS400sd (included in set)
- Polar AXN700 (included in set)
- Polar AXN500 (included in set)
- Polar S810i / S810
- Polar S725X / S625X (included in set)
- Polar S725
- Polar S720i / S710i / S710
- Polar S610i / S610
- Polar S520 / S510
- Polar S410
- Polar Team System
Click here to download your free 30-day trial. (Size approx. 10.5 Mb)
Impressed with the trial?
Please contact your closest retailer to get a copy.
For US customers, Polar ProTrainer 5 software is also available at www.shoppolar.com
If you have Polar Precision Performance software on your computer, make sure you do not install the ProTrainer 5 trial to the same folder (by default Polar Precision Performance is located at: C:\Program Files\Polar\Polar Precision Performance). You can attach your Polar Precision Performance data to ProTrainer 5. Please see How to add an existing person to a team.
The trial software Help is only available in English.
The trial expires in 30 days. It cannot be updated or re-installed.
Minimum System requirements for Polar ProTrainer 5 trial
- Windows® XP (32bit) / Vista / 7
- IrDA compatible port (an external IrDA device or an internal IR port)
- Pentium II 200 MHz processor or faster
- SVGA or higher resolution monitor
- 20 MB hard-disk space to install the trial and software help in English
* Serial port is required if you are using Polar IR Interface for serial port
** Dynamic speaker is needed to transfer settings from the software to your Polar S-series product via Polar UpLink. A dynamic speaker has a magnet inside. Laptops usually have piezo-electronic speakers, which do not have a magnet. On a laptop, please use headphones with dynamic speakers.