How to transfer data from CS200 to www.polarpersonaltrainer.com
The CS200 transfers data via WebLink software. You can download WebLink software from the link below. Please check time to time that you are using the latest version of the software.
- Does the CS200 make chirping noises when transferring data?
- Are you able to record audio with your microphone?
Go to your the Sound Recorder on your computer, click Record, and select to send data from your CS200 (make it chirp). While the CS200 chirps, see if the Sound Recorder shows you wave length. This will indicate whether your computer is hearing the Polar CS200 or not. While recording, see if changing levels or settings on your computer will help your microphone to recognize the CS200. If changing settings does not work, try with another microphone.
To transfer exercises
- Start your WebLink and bring it to the stage where it is ready to listen for the Polar Cycling computer, but not yet started:
- Go to the menu on your CS200 where you can enable data transfer and bring the backcase of your CS200 close to the microphone, do NOT yet activate the data transfer. Depending of the microphone and the surrounding interferences (f.e. noise), the distance between the microphone and the back of your Polar CS200 might vary between 0,3 cm up to 8 cm.
- Press the 'Listen'-button on the WebLink software:
- The WebLink software is in 'Listening'-mode:
- Now, start the data transfer from your CS200. You will hear some chirping noises.
- WebLink records the chirping and sends the exercise to the polarpersonaltrainer.com. You will get an confirmation from successful transfer.
It might take up to a few minutes or attempts to find the right distance between the back case of your Polar CS200 and your microphone (between 0,5 and 15 cm), it depends of various factors (f.e. the microphone used -internal or headset-, the noise around, the position of your CS200 etc.).