- WearLink®+ Hybrid transmitter
- How to teach a new Polar WearLink®+ W.I.N.D. to Polar RS800CX / CS600X Training Computer?
WearLink®+ Hybrid transmitter
How to teach a new Polar WearLink®+ W.I.N.D. to Polar RS800CX / CS600X Training Computer?
Your RS800CX / CS600X Training Computer can be “taught” to work together with the several sensors to measure heart rate, speed/pace, distance and location data. A new WearLink®+ W.I.N.D transmitter – purchased as an accessory – has to be introduced to your Training Computer. This teaching procedure takes only a few seconds. It ensures that your Training Computer receives the signals only from your transmitter. It enables disturbance-free exercise in a group.
Before entering an event or race, make sure that you do the teaching at home. This is to prevent interference due to the long-range data transmission.
To Teach a new WearLink®+ W.I.N.D. transmitter
Wear the transmitter and make sure that you are not near (40 m/131 ft) other WearLink®+ W.I.N.D. transmitters.
1. In time mode, press OK. The Training Computer starts searching for the transmitter signal.
2. Once the new transmitter is identified, New WearLink found, Teach new WearLink? is displayed.
a. To confirm teaching, select YES.
Completed!is displayed. You can now press OK to start exercise recording.
b. To cancel teaching, select NO.
3. To return to time mode, press and hold the STOP button.
There can be only one WearLink®+ W.I.N.D. taught to your RS800CX/ CS600X. If you teach another WearLink®+ W.I.N.D. transmitter to the Training Computer, the previous transmitter is removed from memory.
How to teach new cycling sensors to Polar RS800CX Training Computer?
How to teach a new Polar G3 GPS sensor W.I.N.D. to Polar RS800CX Training Computer?