- Polar WearLink®+ transmitter Nike+
- How to Link Polar WearLink®+ transmitter Nike+ with Nike + iPod
Polar WearLink®+ transmitter Nike+
How to Link Polar WearLink®+ transmitter Nike+ with Nike + iPod
When using the Polar WearLink®+ transmitter Nike+ for the first time, you need to link the transmitter with your receiving device Nike + iPod.
Before linking make sure that there are no other transmitters or sensors nearby (40 m/131 ft).
Polar WearLink®+ transmitter is compatible with iPod nano and iPod nano Multi-Touch (5th generation or later).
1. Wear Polar WearLink®+ transmitter Nike+. Remember to moisten the electrode areas on the back of the transmitter.
2. Attach the Nike + iPod receiver to your iPod nano (5th generation or later). Go to
- in iPod nano 5th generation Nike + iPod → Settings → Heart Rate Monitor → Link. Press Center button to link to a new transmitter (this can take few seconds).
- in iPod nano Multi-Touch Settings → Nike + iPod → Heart Rate Monitor → Link. iPod has found the new Heart Rate Monitor is displayed when linking is done.
3. Transmitter has now been linked with Nike+ iPod and you are ready to start your training.
Picture 1. Menu structure in iPod nano 5th generation
If you are using two different transmitters with your Nike +iPod, you need to Unlik the transmitter before using the other transmitter. Go to
- in iPod nano 5th generation Nike + iPod → Settings → Heart Rate Monitor → Unlink. Press Center button to unlink the transmitter (this can take some seconds).
- in iPod nano Multi-Touch Settings → Nike + iPod → Heart Rate Monitor → Unlink.
You can now link new transmitter with your Nike +iPod.
Polar WearLink®+ transmitter Nike+ battery lifetime is 600h.
For more information on the Nike+ iPod, see the complete manual available at www.apple.com/ipod/nike
How to fasten/unfasten WearLink®/ WearLink®+ Transmitter
WearLink Transmitter maintenance
Changing WearLink battery
How to wear and maintain WearLink transmitter