How to Install Polar FlowLink Drivers for Microsoft® HealthVault
Polar FlowLink Training Computer Drivers for Microsoft® HealthVault is software used to transfer data from Polar FA20, FT40, FT60 and FT80 training computers to www.healthvault.com for web analysis.
FlowLink is an interface device used for data transfer. You can transfer data from compatible Polar products to polarpersonaltrainer.com web service via WebSync software or to Microsoft® HealthVault.
Microsoft Health Vault Connection Center and Polar WebSync software can not be used on the same computer. Therefore you need to decide whether you want to transfer data to www.healthvault.com or to www.polarpersonaltrainer.com.
Install FlowLink Training Computer drivers for Microsoft® HealthVault according to following instructions.
- Windows® XP SP2 or SP3, Vista 32/64-bit or 7 32/64-bit with latest updates
- Processor: 1 GHz or better
- System memory: 512 MB or better. 1 GB of system memory recommended
- Available hard disk space: 200 MB or better
- Network: High-speed broadband.
- Monitor: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution
- Administrator rights
- Polar FA20 / FT40 / FT60 / FT80 training computer
- Polar FlowLink® data transfer unit*
- Recorded training or activity data on Polar training computer
- Microsoft HealthVault Connection Center 2.X or later installed.
- Microsoft Live account with Microsoft Live ID to use the Connection Center.
To Install the Driver:
If you have installed Polar WebSync software or any other software utilizing Polar Daemon service, uninstall it via Windows Control Panel and restart your computer before running the installation package.
Before starting FlowLink driver installation, make sure you have Microsoft HealthVault Connection Center 2.x or later installed to your computer.
1. Download FlowLink driver here and go through the installation process.
2. Click Run.
Setup package is downloaded to your computer, to a temporary folder.
3. Click Run again.
4. Click Next to start installation process and follow the instructions shown on window.
See Related documents for detailed instructions.
5. After the installation have been completed you can plug Polar FlowLink to USB port.
Checking Installation Success
When the FlowLink driver is correctly installed, Polar training computer name is found in Control Panel → Device Manager → Portable Devices.
Getting Started Guide for Polar FlowLink Drivers for Microsoft® HealthVault
Troubleshooting Guide for Polar FlowLink Drivers for Microsoft® HealthVault
Polar Products Compatible with Microsoft® HealthVault