1. Check that your product is compatible with the software you are trying to connect with.
2. Make sure that the software is up to date.
- Polar ProTrainer 5, go to Help → Check for Updates
- Polar UpLink Tool Software
3. Check which data transfer method your training computer supports.
- Polar IrDA
- Polar UpLink Tool Software uses headphones or dynamic loudspeakers to transfer data via sound.
4. Check that you have installed the correct interface drivers.
- Polar FlowLink does not need drivers. See here how to start using it.
- Polar DataLink does not need drivers. See here how to start using it.
- Polar IrDA (gold or black)
- IrDA USB 2.0 Adapter (silver) Note! This device is not supported for Vista!
5. Check your data transfer procedure.
- How to transfer data to polarpersonaltrainer.com through WebSync software using FlowLink or DataLink.
- How to transfer data to polarpersonaltrainer.com through WebLink software and SonicLink data transfer method.
- How to transfer data to ProTrainer 5 with IrDA.
If the above information did not help, please contact your local Polar customer care.
Thank you for rating this document.