Timing: October 2019
- Galileo/QZSS/BeiDou satellite system support. This update improves GPS functionality in specific areas.
- Fitness Test: You can do it both with wrist-based heart rate and chest strap heart rate sensor.
- Zone Lock: You can lock a training zone during your workout.
- Lap details: time, distance, average pace etc., in the training file on your Vantage watch.
- Manual stride sensor calibration.
- Sleep Plus Stages™: Deeper information on your sleep with sleep cycles and sleep score.
- Nightly Recharge™: A recovery measurement that shows how well you recover from stress and training during the night.
- Serene™ breathing exercise: Relax your body and calm down your mind with the new Serene breathing exercise.
- Constant backlight setting for training: you can choose to have the backlight always on during training sessions.
- Inactivity Alert: When you’ve been sedentary for an hour, you get an alert so that you know it’s time to get up and take a little walk.
- Enhancements for existing features.