V800 UKA Competition - Terms and Conditions
Win 1 of 3 Polar V800 heart rate monitors
1. This offer is open to UK residents aged 16 or over excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
These competition rules shall be binding on you when entering any competition(s) operated by us, [our sponsors] or any company or website owned or controlled by us from time to time.
2. A valid email and postal address are required to redeem the prize.
3. To enter the competition please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
4. One entry per person. Automated entries will be invalidated
[Use of false name or address, eg name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. The Promoter reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and address as directed by the Promoter before such person may claim their prize.]
5. Entries are open from 6am on Friday 27th June 2014 until midnight on 31st August 2014.
6. 3 competition winners will be selected randomly by computer on 1st September 2014.
7. We shall notify each competition winner by e mail within 7 working days of the closing date. Becoming a competition winner is conditional upon the competitor receiving and responding to our email within the specified time period of 72 hours and the competitor may also be required to complete legal documentation. If you have not claimed the prize within this time your prize will be void. Void prizes may be redrawn and offered to another entrant. If any emails from the Promoter are returned undelivered the competitor in question shall be disqualified.
We will keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can send you any prize that you have won, to verify that these rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes.
8. All prizes will be delivered within 28 days of winner acceptance and confirmation.
9. We will provide you with the names of competition winners if you send an email to email@example.com specifying the competition that you are interested in.
10. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition, and all prizes are non-transferrable and no cash or credit alternatives will be offered. We may (in our sole discretion) substitute any named prizes with prizes of a similar value.
11. Except for liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, the Promoter is not liable for:
(a) any action a person may take as a result of relying on any information provided by the Promoter in relation to the promotion or for any loss or damage suffered by person’s as a result of taking that action; or
(b) any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of (i) a person’s use of the website, or (ii) a breach of these terms and conditions; or
(c) a person’s inability to access the website and/or to submit an entry because of an event outside the Promoter’s control, for example (without limitation) the performance of the person’s or the Promoter’s ISP or the Internet.