The "Push Your Potential" campaign terms & conditions
How to get access to an exclusive fitness program created by Frederik Aegidius, coach to Annie Thorisdottir:
If you sign up by June 17, 2019, you will enter also our giveaway. By submitting your entry, you agree to receive marketing messages that are related to this campaign from us. The campaign runs between May 20, 2019 and June 17, 2019 23:59 GMT.
May 20, 2019 - June 17, 2019
The winner will be chosen at random among all entrants. The winner will be contacted personally by email.
Prize: The prize for the competition will be Polar products for the value of 250 € in Polar online store. The winner will receive prizes from the Polar online store selection and the prize value of €250 will be calculated based on Polar online store sales prices June 17, 2019.
By joining the Push Your Potential campaign, you accept the terms and conditions of the giveaway.
Specific Terms and Conditions
1. The giveaway promoter is Polar Electro Oy. The campaign runs at polar.com/fitness
2. No purchase or admission fee is required to enter the giveaway. By entering the giveaway, entrants confirm that they accept and understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (Specific and Standard Terms and Conditions).
3. The giveaway runs between May 20, 2019 and June 10, 2019 23:59 GMT.
4. This giveaway is open only to individuals of at least 18 years of age at the moment of entering the giveaway. Residents of Sweden, New York and Florida are not eligible to enter the giveaway. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Right to enter the giveaway is limited to residents of selected countries. Eligible countries are listed at the end of these rules. Polar Electro Oy reserves the right to add new geographical limitations.
5. To enter this giveaway, the entrants need to register with their details on the campaign landing page.
6. The giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and/or Instagram. By entering the giveaway, you hereby release and hold Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and/or Instagram harmless from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
7. Entries by any other method than those specified will not be accepted. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or practices, or by any means which subvert the entry process will be void.
8. Eligible persons can participate as many times as they want. Incorrect or incomplete entries will not be accepted. All entries must be submitted from valid accounts.
9. Polar Electro Oy will choose one (1) winner at random. The winner will be contacted personally by email and asked to provide her/his mailing address for sending the prize. The winner has to reply to the message within five (5) days following the announcement. If a winner does not reply to the message within five (5) days following the announcement, Polar Electro Oy reserves the right to choose another winner.
10. In Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the UK & the USA, the winner will receive a prize as a voucher code to Polar online store, the value of 250 €. The voucher is valid for only one purchase. In Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, South Africa, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Venezuela the winner will receive a product package of their choice with value of maximum €250. The value will be determined by prices in Polar online store in Finland on 17 June 2019.
11. Prize availability will be shared across all jurisdictions residents of which are eligible to enter the giveaway.
12. Polar Electro Oy will choose the winners on June 28, 2019. The winner will be contacted personally by email.
13. Delivery of the prizes: Polar Electro Oy will send the prize to the winner by July 7, 2019.
14. In case of inconsistencies between these Specific Terms and Conditions and the Standard Terms & Conditions applicable to the giveaway organized by Polar Electro Oy, these Specific Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
15. All aspects of this giveaway will be governed by Finnish law.
Standard Terms and Conditions
These competition rules are applicable to the relationship between you and Polar Electro Oy when you enter any of our competitions or campaigns. The below definitions are generic to all our online competitions and campaigns. In case of a specific competition/campaign, you should follow the links on the relevant page of the website to the individual rules for that particular competition/campaign.
Employees of Polar Electro Oy and their respective agents, affiliates, subsidiaries and parent company, sales representatives, marketing affiliates and partners, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and members of the immediate families or household of each are not eligible for prizes. The promoter shall pay for the applicable lottery tax, if any. The prize winner will be responsible for paying all other taxes associated with the winning of the prize. No purchase or admission fee is necessary to participate. The contest promoter is Polar Electro Oy, Professorintie 5, 90440 Kempele, Finland. "Competition" shall mean any of our online competitions; "we", "us", "our" shall mean Polar Electro Oy, Professorintie 5, 90440 Kempele, Finland; and "website" shall mean any website where the competition is online.
1. By participating in any of our Competitions, entrants agree to be bound by these rules (which may be amended or varied from time to time by us) and by our decisions, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition.
2. All prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. Arrangements for the fulfillment of prizes will be made by us. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to substitute any and all prizes with prizes of comparable value. All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.
3. In order to be eligible for prizes, the winner(s) (and guest if applicable) agree to (1) sign an affidavit of eligibility if required; (2) release us from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the prize or any portion thereof save where due to our negligence; and (3) sign a promotional release granting us the right to use your name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation. Entry into the Competition constitutes the winner(s)' agreement to sign such releases. The winner(s) (and guest if applicable) must complete all legal documents and return them to us within fourteen (14) days of receipt from us. Non-compliance will result in disqualification of the winner(s) and an alternative winner will be selected.
4. The receipt of any of the prize components of the Competition is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. The winner(s) are solely responsible for all insurance, applicable taxes and for any expenses not specified in the prize description.
5. We reserve the right to implement age requirements where necessary. Entrants aged 15 (18 in the USA) or under must obtain consent from their parent or guardian prior to entering the Competition. Competitions are not open to employees, or their immediate families, of Polar Electro Oy, affiliated companies and subsidiaries, and any and all sponsors. We also reserve the right to geographical restrictions for participation rights.
6. By entering the Competition, all entrants assign all rights, title and interest in all creative material uploaded onto the website.
7. For the names of the winner(s) up to one (1) month after the Competition closes, please send an SAE to Polar Electro Oy, Internet Marketing Team, Professorintie 5, 90440 Kempele, Finland specifying the Competition.
8. The winner(s) agree that Polar Electro Oy, its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and employees, and any other sponsors shall have no liability in connection with acceptance or use of any of the prizes awarded herein. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner at our absolute discretion.
9. Any personal information, including, without limitation, the entrant's name, age, address, telephone number and/or email address which is obtained by us by virtue of entrants entering the Competition may, with the entrant's consent, be used by us or disclosed to third parties for certain marketing, market research, analysis and related purposes. Please go to http://www.polar.com/en/legal_notice for more details on the use of such personal information and your right to remove your personal information from our database.
GREAT BRITAIN / IRELAND
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
USA (residents of New York and Florida are not eligible)