What do I need to sync my training data from CS500 to polarpersonaltrainer.com web service?
What if sync fails?
- Check that DataLink is properly attached to the USB port, and that your computer recognizes it.
If the computer doesn't recognize DataLink:
- Try another USB port.
- Restart the computer while having DataLink plugged. Synchronize directly after restart.
- Check that you have the most recent version of WebSync software installed.
- If you've been using autosync, try syncing manually select Connect ⇒ Start .
- Check that you don't have any really short training files (few seconds in duration) in the memory. If you find any short files, delete them from the cycling computer Files menu. Try syncing again.
- Check that you've followed the synchronization instructions.
If still no joy, please contact your local Polar customer care. Include the WebSync log file in your message.