To transfer logos to your Polar product, make sure you have latest version of Polar ProTrainer 5 software installed on your computer.
1. Download and save the logo zip file from the web page to your computer. You can save the file, for example, in Polar ProTrainer's Logo folder located by default at C:\Program Files\Polar\Polar ProTrainer\Logo.
2. Extract the zip file.
3. Open Polar ProTrainer 5 software.
4. Place your Polar product in CONNECT mode and face it to the infrared window of your computer or external infrared device.
5. In Polar ProTrainer 5, select Tools → Edit Polar Product Settings or click Edit Polar Product Settings on the toolbar. Wait for the settings to load.
6. Open the Logo tab.
7. On the Logo tab, click Open and browse to the folder you have extracted the logo files. Choose the logo you would like to transfer to your Polar product.
8. Click Transfer to transfer the logo to the Polar product.
9. You can see the new logo on the middle row of your product display when in Time mode. You can toggle different middle-row views by pressing and holding the Up button in Time mode until the desired information is shown.
If the data transfer was unsuccessful.
- If logo zip extracting fails, the file may have corrupted during download. Re-download the file and try extracting again.
- If the Transfer button on the Logo page is disabled, check that the Polar product is in CONNECT mode and its infrared window facing the infrared adapter on your computer.