One Button Functionality
The button of Polar FT1/FT2 has different functionalities depending on the situation of use.
By pressing the button you can
- Select the mode you want to enter.
- Move to the next display in FILE mode.
- Increase or decrease the value when editing settings.
- Confirm your selection/desired value.
By pressing and holding the button you can
- Return to Time display at any point (except during exercise).
- Disable or enable the target heart rate zone alarm during exercise.
- Activate the backlight in the Time display.
For detailed instructions, please see the user manual of your training computer.