1. The electrode areas on the reverse side of the strap detect heart rate. Picture A1.
2. The connector sends the heart rate signal to the wrist unit. Picture A2.
Wear the Transmitter
1. Wet the electrode areas of the strap under running water and make sure that they are well moistened. Picture B1.
2. Attach the connector to the strap. Adjust the strap length to fit snugly and comfortably. Picture B2.
3. Tie the strap around your chest, just below the chest muscles, and attach the hook to the other end of the strap. Picture B3.
4. Check that the wet electrode areas are firmly against your skin and that the Polar logo of the connector is in central, upright position. Picture B4.
Detach the transmitter connector from the strap and rinse the strap under running water after every use.