The RS200 transfers data via WebLink software. You can download WebLink software from the link below. Please check time to time that you are using the latest version of the software:
- Does the RS200 make chirping noises when transferring data?
- Are you able to record audio with your microphone?
Here are the instructions how to transfer exercises:
- Start your WebLink and bring it to stage where it is ready to listen for the Polar Running computer, but not yet started:
- Choose the exercise you want to transfer on your RS200 and bring the back of your RS200 close to the microphone, do NOT press the red button yet to activate the transfer.
- Press the 'Listen'-button on the WebLink software:
- The WebLink software is in 'Listening'-mode:
- You now press the red button of your Polar RS200 and the data transfer starts (chirping noises).
- WebLink records the chirping and sends the exercise to the polarpersonaltrainer.com. You will get an confirmation from successful transfer.
It might take up to a few minutes or attempts to find the right distance between the backcase of your Polar RS200 and your microphone (between 0,5 and 15 cm), it depends of various factors (f.e. the microphone used -internal or headset-, the noise around, etc.).