How to avoid wrong result in Polar Fitness Test
To get a reliable fitness test result you should
- avoid eating a heavy meal, smoking and coffee for 2-3 hours before the test.
- avoid unusually heavy physical effort during the test day and the day before.
- avoid alcoholic beverages or pharmacological stimulants during the test day and the day before.
- carry out the test when you are relaxed and calm. The test should be done at rest in a lying or sitting position.
- make sure that the testing environment is peaceful without disturbing noises (e.g. tv, radio or telephone). Talking during the test, coughing, body movement or excitement may disturb the test.