How to download logos and edit settings with Polar UpLink Tool (Polar AXN300, AXN500 and AXN700)
1. You need to have dynamic loudspeakers/headphones and a sound card in your computer in order to use Polar UpLink Tool.
2. In your wrist unit select Time of Day mode, press start and scroll up or down Menu until Connect is displayed. Place the wrist unit less than 10 cm/ 4" from the loudspeaker/headphones. Do not move the wrist unit during the data transfer.
3. Select the logo or settings you want to upload to your wrist unit and click the link. If you are downloading logos, please notice to upload both files (Download 1 and Download 2).
4. The wrist unit automatically starts to upload the information. Text UpLink appears on the display. You will hear a chirping sound while information is transferred to wrist unit.
5. All settings are transferred completely to the wrist unit when text UpLink OK is displayed and you hear a clinking sound.
6. Press and hold the stop button to return to Time of Day display.
If the data transfer was unsuccessful
1. Remember not to wear the transmitter.
2. Bring the wrist unit closer to the loudspeakers/headphones.
3. Turn the volume level of the loudspeakers/headphones up.
Usually laptop loudspeakers are piezo type and thus not suitable with data transfer.
If you transfer a logo to your wrist unit, you need to activate the new logo by a long press of upper right button in Time of Day mode to change display from Date -> Logo.