At a glance
For those who want to know if they’re improving their fitness or burning fat.
- The EnergyPointer tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning
- Displays calories burned
- Comes with comfortable fabric transmitter and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk
› DemoView demo
I just replaced my F7 with the FT7. I love that the watch is
lighter and the strap has better conduction. From the instant I put on the
strap, my heart rate was picked up. My former strap, I would have to use
warm/hot water to get it to pick up. Love that the total time is broken down
As for the transfer device, how cool is that. No more hearing the "ticking" noise as it transmits through the microphone (and trying numerous times before it finally goes through).
I love the Polarpersonaltrainer site and was very happy that the upgrade in watch/system didn't make me start all over with my calendar, it just gives me more data.
- Polar FT7 training computer
- Polar H1 heart rate sensor
- FT7 Getting Started Guide