At Polar we offer great employment opportunities. If you are interested in working with the leader in heart rate technology, we may have the perfect job for you. If you don't see an employment opportunity listed in your field, please send us an email letting us know what type of position you are looking for and we'll see if we have a match. Please include your location and area of interest in the subject line of your email. Send email to email@example.com
›Territory Sales Representative – Specialty Retail & Health Clubs
Application closing date:
The TSR is responsible for sales growth and account business performance within a specific geographic region in the Specialty Retail and Health Club channels.
Duties/Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales revenue and margin objectives.
• Establishes and nurtures business relationships within territory to enhance networking that drives sales. Attends professional meetings in territory to maximize networking opportunities and knows key players in fitness industry.
• Introduces and sells existing/ new products to all accounts
• Analyzes business trends and determines opportunities for segment/ account growth
• Creates monthly, quarterly and year end business reviews for accounts
• Attends all team sales meetings.
• Partners with Marketing to ensure return on investment of all marketing dollars spent in territory and in overall channel.
• Collaborates in ensuring the success of events, tradeshows, and product training.
• Demonstrates understanding of the entire Polar product line and pricing structure
• Keeps Team/Peers informed of all activities, travel and contact information.
• Returns all calls/requests for information within 24 hours.
• Fields all in coming customer related opportunities and issues.
• Understands and provides business analysis by accounts for segment.
• Focuses on continuous business process improvement with all stakeholders, including customers, channel peers, larger sales staff, operations, marketing, etc.
• Provide all reports and projects in a timely manner
• Monitors account financial status to ensure issuance of terms and timely payment.
You will report to the National Sales Manager.
Type of employment:
• 5-7 years + in territory sales (inside/ outside sales).
• Bachelor’s degree
• Personal passion for fitness and well-being.
• Knowledge of overall training, cardio/ group exercisers and Heart Rate Monitor usage a plus.
• Knowledge of fitness markets a plus.
• Superior communication, presentation, negotiation and closing skills.
• Proficient in Word/Excel/Power Point.
• Strong vocabulary, spelling, and grammar for professionally written correspondence.
• Valid/clean driving record.
Travel: 80% travel required (minimal air travel)
Territories include South Texas – Houston/Austin and South Louisiana.
Send resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org