At a glance
For people who want to improve their health and fitness by measuring the impact of their daily activities.
- Guides you towards a more active lifestyle with the 24/7 Activity Measurement
- Shows graphically all your effective active motion
- Tells you if you’re improving health or fitness
- Displays calories burned, distance covered, active steps and the duration of your activity
- 24/7 activity measurement24/7 activity measurement registers your physical activity that is beneficial to your health continuously 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 24/7 activity measurement shows active time, calories, active steps, and distance. 24/7 activity measurement is most suitable for walking, jogging, and running type of activities.
- Active stepsActive steps are taken during active time, with the right intensity to improve health and fitness. Quantifying the level of health and fitness beneficial activity in steps allows for very simple targeting of daily activity. Basic recommendation: aim for 7000 steps or more a day.
- Active timeActive time tells you the cumulative time of health and fitness beneficial body movement. Basic recommendation: aim for 30 minutes or more a day.
- Activity trendActivity trend stores your daily activity helping you to follow your long-term activity.
- Activity zones
- Calories of active time
- Training target: calories or distance
- Compatible with Mac (Intel-based) via Polar FlowLink
- Compatible with PC via Polar FlowLink
- Compatible with polarpersonaltrainer.com via Polar FlowLink
- Training analyzing
- Training diaryDiary is available in Polar software. When you transfer training results from your training computer to your Diary, you can easily follow up your training as well as plan your future training sessions. You can choose to see your training sessions in a Month or Week view, along with a Month or Week summary.
- Training files (with summaries) – 100
- Activity logActivity log tells you the active time during the day. This helps you monitor if you are active enough during the day.
- Date and weekday indicator
- Display text in English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian
- Dual time zone
- Button LockBy activating Button Lock, training computer buttons are locked, and accidental presses do not cause problems, for instance, during training.
- Low battery indicator
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- User replaceable battery
- Water resistant – 30m
›Write a Review
- Polar FA20 activity computer
Here are some other Polar training computers you might be interested in.