We will be soon looking for more outstanding professionals to our Research&Development and Marketing teams. Please stay tuned and visit our website again for more information on open vacancies.
›Product Manager, Club Solutions and Physical Education (Maternity leave substitute)
Application closing date:
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle in the Club Solutions and Physical Education segments as a part of the Polar Solutions Sector.
The key responsibilities will include gathering and identifying segment related business opportunities and business planning, defining the product vision, and working closely with researchers, designers, developers, sales, marketing and customer support teams to deliver outstanding applications and services for fitness clubs and for physical education in schools. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the products and services are supporting the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Type of employment:
- A passion for working in the fitness and health club sector and/or physical education sector
- At least five years´ experience in an international Business to Business product management
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products/services
- A suitable degree in a relevant field of study
- Strong analytical skills and a highly customer oriented attitude
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to travel internationally
- Experience with managing system level products that combine hardware and software applications will be regarded as an advantage
The position is located at our headquarters in Kempele, Finland.
For further information, please contact Mr. Tapio Kanniainen, tel. +358 (0)8 5202 100, on the 27th of May and on the 4th of June 2013 between 12:00 and 13:00. Please send your application to email@example.com by the 9th of June 2013.